Accuride is committed to achieving the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. To support this commitment, Accuride's work force is well trained and skilled across all functional areas such as manufacturing, engineering, quality assurance, sales, customer service and administrative support.
If you have an interest in joining Accuride, review currently listed open positions and respond specifically to those positions that you have an interest in and for which you have appropriate qualifications. Even if there is no current position listed in your area of experience and knowledge, you may still forward your resume for our general review and future consideration.
Accuride offers Competitive benefits such as: medical, dental, life, LTD, vacation, holidays and an excellent 401K plan.
Accuride International is an extremely successful, ISO 9001-certified, global, hardware solutions provider supporting the Furniture, Electronic, Appliance, Automotive and other industries. Please visit www.accuride.com for more details on the company, our products and our over 50-year history of achievement as an industry leader.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and respected global employer. The ideal candidate should be a highly accomplished OEM sales professional with OEM Hardware Sales experience in Automotive, Industrial/Electronic, Commercial, Aerospace and/or Military markets. Specific experience in the Automotive market is desirable.
As a valued member of the OEM Sales Team, your primary focus will be to increase sales and to support OEM efforts in the Automotive, Industrial/Electronic and Commercial markets within your territory. Specific emphasis will be placed on the Automotive market. Efforts to help define customer and market needs, provide commercial and technical support, and build relationships by providing technical product presentation are fundamental to the success of this Sales position. Your success will be measured through increased sales in your territory.
The effective management of your territory requires that you have proficient oral and written communication skills and be able to demonstrate your ability to negotiate and solve problems with positive results. We expect the successful candidate be able to independently manage the Sales territory and independently direct the activities needed for increased sales and growth within the territory. You will be expected to gather market and customer specific technical information, submit accurate sales forecasts, operate within your travel budget, and maintain customer and target account lists. You will be required to conduct business from your home office and from the road with an expectation of overnight travel approximately 40% to 50% of the time.
* Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or business with an emphasis in marketing/sales preferred
* Minimum 2+ years of OEM sales experience with engineered products required.
* Specific sales and engineering experience in the OEM Automotive market is a plus
* Additional 3+ years of relevant sales experience with Automotive, Industrial/Electronic, Commercial or Military mechanical or hardware products required
* Must be proficient with the PC including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Technical ability with electro/mechanical concepts that allows you to work comfortably with the customer base within target markets required
We seek candidates located in following cities: Cleveland or Columbus, OH. We offer a competitive compensation package, including a bonus plan, medical/dental, an outstanding 410 K program and a car program.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. Accuride International Inc., 12311 Shoemaker Avenue, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670, 562.903.0200
To coordinate the design of new products to the production line. To coordinate and implement design products modifications.
If you interested and have these requisites, send your resume in English (word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bachelors degree or technical degree in Business Administration or related areas.
* English 100% (written & spoken)
* 2 years experience in Customer Service, Purchasing and/or Business Administration
*Computer skills required (Microsoft office, MRP)
* Skills Strong communication and negotiation skills Organized, good in problem solving, good judgment skills
*Able to relate well with othersAble to work under pressure
*Experience on managing short and long term demand planning
If you are interested and comply with the above, send your resume to: email@example.com