Standard Test Criteria/Basis of Load Rating
- Maximum permissible load references a pair of side-mounted slides.
- Center of gravity of the load is centered between and at the midpoint of the drawer/chassis members.
- Based on 10,000 cycle dynamic tests.
- Includes 100% static safety factor.
- Based on drawer width of 16"
- Flat mounting slides is not recommended and reduces the load carrying capacity to about 1/4 of the side mount capacity.
Standard Electronic Enclosure Test Criteria
Models 2807, 2907, 2907WB, and 3507
- The life cycle count for most enclosure applications is 1,000 cycles. Testing is based on a 2,000 cycle dynamic test, with 100% safety factor.
- Proof test: Additional weight is added to a fully loaded chassis within two inches of the chassis front, for one hour.
- Salt Spray test: 5% salt spray (fog) for 12 hours.
- Vibration testing is available upon request. Customer to supply test standards.
- Load rating is based on bracket mounting of slides to cabinet.