OEM Direct » Advanced Technology
Aegis – Electronic Locking Mechanism
Link to Video
The Aegis is a simple all-in-one solution that eliminates multiple components from projects, saving time, money, and space. All the components needed are integrated into Accuride slides, providing a versatile and sophisticated locking system that is virtually "plug and play".
- Operation Modes:
- Kick-Out: When unlocked, the latch releases, and the drawer is automatically propelled open about 2 inches. The mechanism resets and locks automatically upon drawer closure.
- Lock Only: Drawers are opened manually after the slide is unlocked. The drawer has unlimited access until the lock is activated once again.
- Sensor Feedback provides an output signal that can be used to indicate drawer status: whether it is locked or unlocked; or, open or fully closed and ready to be locked. This output also provides a means to track access.
- Activation Modes:
- RF Programmed Access
- Smart Key, ID Cards, or Badges
Accuride Drawer System (ADS)
Link to Video
- The ADS is a stabilizing system designed to prevent racking in wide drawer applications.
- Features a "drop and lock" rear linking bar and synchronized movement.
- Available with Self-Closing and Easy-Close operation.
- This system is a compatible platform for drawer motorization.
- Ideal for applications such as bottom mount freezers, file cabinets and applications where drawer stability is needed.
- Motorization capability further expands application uses.