Medium-Duty LInear Track System
Seamless movement paired with infinite possibilities. The endlessly versatile 115RC Linear Track System contains lightweight, corrosion-resistant tracks that can be side, flat, or vertically mounted—offering reliable guidance to movable walls, sliding racks, screens, panels, partitions, and even assembly lines.
- Supports loads up to 265 lbs.
- Aluminum tracks available in two lengths: 47" and 94,” with or without pre-drilled holes
Purchase of the 115RC requires the following components:
Carriage (Min. Quantity: 1)
- SS0115-CASSRC: Carriage – Stainless Steel Balls
- CB0115-CASSRC: Carriage – Polymer Balls
Track (Min. Quantity: 1)
- AL0115-0120RCH: 47" Aluminum Track w/ Pre-Drilled holes
- AL0115-0240RCH: 94" Aluminum Track w/ Pre-Drilled holes
- AL0115-0120RC: 47" Aluminum Track w/o Pre-Drilled holes
- AL0115-0240RC: 94" Aluminum Track w/o Pre-Drilled holes
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- Aluminum track available in two lengths: 47" and 94," with and without pre-drilled holes
- Track may be cut down to desired length or butted together to extend length
- Recirculating ball carriages in two options: stainless steel ball bearing carriage or polymer ball bearing carriage
- Multiple carriages may be inserted into tracks. Carriages may be used separately to provide independent movement, combined as a unit, or both methods within one track
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Track may be side, flat, or vertically mounted
- Flat mounted track may be oriented with ball carriage facing up or down
- Load capacity is based on the type and number of ball carriages. See technical sheet for additional information.
- Tracks have drilling marks for both the fixing holes and end stops