Light-Duty Full-Extension and Enhanced Touch-Release Slide with Lever-Disconnect
Achieve a new kind of effortless with this Accuride Original. Activated by a push that requires just 5 lbs. of ADA-compliant force, the 3832ETR model propels your hardware into the future. Eliminating the need for knobs or handles, this specialty slide creates sleek cabinetry matched with seamless performance.
- Supports loads up to 100 lbs.
- For drawers up to 24” wide
- For additional technical information see below
Adding ease to a wide array of spaces, the 3832ETR is specially optimized for drawers in mobile carts, vehicles, or any other fixtures that must remain closed while in transit. Due to its pull-free function, this touch-release option also thrives in medical environments where sanitation and safety are of major concern. 3832ETR is also BHMA & AWI certified for third-party validation and quality assurance.
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- Load Rating: 100 lbs.
- AWI and BHMA certified, and ADA-compliant
- .50" side-space
- Drawers up to 24" wide
- Ball bearings: zinc and black slides have steel, white slides have steel and polymer
- Even lengths 12"—28"
- Clear zinc, white, or black finish
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Touch-release feature holds drawers closed until activated by touch
- Patented mechanism propels drawers open approximately 2" from the closed position
- Opening mechanism requires only 1/16" of travel inward to enable
- No protruding pulls offer a safer, cleaner, and more sanitary solution
- Compatible with inset and overlay drawer front styles
- Includes Cam Drawer Adjust feature
- 32mm and traditional hole patterns
- Added bearings and longer spacer for smoother movement and extra strength
- New face frame hole