- 3/32” Drill Bit: This bit works with the Accuride Drilling Jig (4180-0568-XE) to pre-drill holes for disconnect levers.
- 4 + ¾” Drill Extension: Paired with the 3/32” Drill Bit, this extension improves access when pre-drilling disconnect lever holes at the required 10-degree angle.
- #2 x 4” Phillips Point Screwdriver Bit: The length on this bit gives installers better access when installing the screws for the disconnect levers.
- ¼” Brad Point Drill Bit: This bit is designed for drilling the hook holes in the back of the drawer. If used with the Accuride Drilling Jig, no measuring is required.
- ¼” Stop Collar: Used with the ¼” Brad Point Drill Bit, this sets the depth for the drawer-hook holes and prevents over-drilling.
- 5/64” HSS Spring-Loaded Self-Centering Drill Bit: This component fits the wood screw holes of the Eclipse products and ensures pre-drilled holes for the cabinet member are centered properly.
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE