Heavy-Duty & Full Extension Drawer Slide (Non-Disconnect)
- Supports loads up to 600 lbs.
- For drawers up to 42” wide with slide lengths up to 60"
- 9301E accessory bracket kits offer bottom and side mount installation options
- For additional technical information see below
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- Load Rating: 600 lbs.
- Side- or flat-mount
- .75 side-space
- Available in even lengths 10"-36", 40", 42", 44" 48", 54", 60"
- Clear zinc finish
- Supports 42" wide drawers with slide lengths up to 60"
- Architectural Spec: Drawers 42 in. [1067 mm] wide or less: Accuride 9301E ball bearing slide, with no disconnect, full extension, and up to 600 lbs./pr. [181.4 kg] load rating.
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Flat mount: 180 lbs., drawer widths up to 32"
- Mobile applications: 360 lbs., drawer widths up to 32"
- Frequent usage: 480 lbs., drawer widths up to 42"
- Moderate usage: 600 lbs., drawer widths up to 24"
- Bracket-mounted: 420 lbs., drawer widths up to 42"
- Bracket-mounted: 600 lbs., drawer widths up to 22"
- For additional load ratings, consult the technical sheet
- Bridged ball spacers minimize side-to-side movement, help increased the load rating up 20%, improve full-extension and over-travel reliability, and produce smoother and more consistent movement
- Added shock absorbing ball spacer bumpers help reduce the end stop and lower the impact noise
- 13% increase in inner and outer member thickness contributes to 20% increased payload
- Optional platform bracket kit allows for additional bottom- and side-mount applications
- Model 9301E may be installed as a companion slide with Model 9308E (lock-in and lock-out, actuated with a front lever). Special packaging is available for this combination, which includes one standard 9301E and one right-hand 9308E. Supports 60” wide drawers with slide lengths up to 36”. The part number for this packaging is 9308-5. This D-pack offering is available in the following lengths: 14"-32", 36", 40", 48", 54” and 60."