9301EHeavy-Duty Full Extension Non-Disconnect Slide
- Supports loads up to 600 lbs.
- For drawers up to 42” wide with slide lengths up to 60"
- 9301E accessory bracket kits offer bottom and side mount installation options
- For additional technical information see below
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
Accuride warrants its Accuride–branded drawer slides against defects in material and workmanship for so long as the original purchaser owns them. *This warranty does not cover drawer slides which have been damaged due to abuse, improper installation, excessive loads, or any use contrary to the instructions accompanying the product.
Accuride will send the purchaser a replacement of the same model or a comparable model at no cost. This warranty is for replacement only and does not cover the cost of removal, installation, or other incidental charges.
To obtain a replacement slide under this warranty, contact Accuride Technical Support within 30 days of the discovery of the defect. Please let us know how the product was used and the type of defect or malfunction experienced.
The foregoing express limited warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties and excludes incidental or consequential damages. This warranty does not apply to products sold and used outside of the United States and Canada. All warranties implied by state law, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Lifetime Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
*This warranty does not apply to the cylinder for the Easy-Down® Flipper Door Slide®, CBERGO-TRAY Keyboard Systems, Senseon® or any other Accuride product for which the expressed warranty differs from the Limited Lifetime Warranty offered above.
Please contact Accuride Technical Support for further information.
Accuride Integrated Access Solutions
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Need help finding the right Accuride product? Want to check up on an order? Whatever your question, we’ll have the solution!LEARN MORE
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We offer the following FedEx services based on weight, dimensions and delivery location of your order.
We do not currently offer International shipping.
Delivery to every address in the 48 contiguous U.S. states within 1 to 5 business days based on the distance to the destination (delivery to Alaska and Hawaii in 3 to 7 business days).
Monday through Friday, delivery between 8 a.m. to 7 p.m
FedEx Home Delivery -Delivery to every address in the 48 contiguous U.S. states within 1 to 5 business days based on the distance to the destination (delivery to Alaska and Hawaii in 3 to 7 business days).
Tuesday−Saturday, delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.
FedEx Express Saver
Delivery in 3 business days to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 7 p.m to all states except Alaska and Hawaii
Monday through Friday, with Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.
FedEx Priority Overnight
Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most areas and by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. to some remote, rural areas.
(Priority Overnight offers delivery in 2 business days for some shipments to and from remote parts of Alaska and Hawaii.)
Based on weight and dimensions, your order may qualify for freight options.
FedEx Economy Freight
FedEx Priority Freight
Please refer to FedEx for more detailed transit times.
Customer will be responsible for shipping costs.
Once your order is placed and confirmed, you will be provided a FedEx tracking number.
Orders placed before 12pm Pacific Time are processed and shipped by end of business day.
Orders placed after 12pm Pacific Time are processed by end of next business day.
For orders placed during the weekend/federal holidays, order processing will occur on the next business day by end of day
Accuride operating hours for order processing and customer service are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Pacific Time (excluding federal holidays).
Order Changes – In the event that you need to change an order, you must contact customer service prior to receiving shipment confirmation.
Order Cancellation – In the event that you need to cancel an order, you must contact customer service prior to receiving a shipment confirmation.
Once the order has shipped, we will not refund shipping charges.
Upon receipt of the shipment, please inspect the items to ensure everything is received as expected (quantity, length, model).
In the event there is an issue with your order, please fill out our contact form HERE immediately or at least within 30 days of receipt of your purchase to request a return authorization.
Once your request is received, you may be asked to provide photos of the product/original packaging in question.
Upon approval of your return, you will be provided return shipping labels.
Once product is received in our facility, inspected and approved, you will receive a refund for all product, tax and shipping charges.
In the event you need to return an order or items purchased in error, you will be charged a restocking fee of 15% or a minimum of $10.00.
- Load Rating: 600 lbs.
- Side- or flat-mount
- .75 side-space
- Available in even lengths 10"-36", 40", 42", 44" 48", 54", 60"
- Clear zinc finish
- Supports 42" wide drawers with slide lengths up to 60"
- Architectural Spec: Drawers 42 in. [1067 mm] wide or less: Accuride 9301E ball bearing slide, with no disconnect, full extension, and up to 600 lbs./pr. [181.4 kg] load rating.
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Flat mount: 180 lbs., drawer widths up to 32"
- Mobile applications: 360 lbs., drawer widths up to 32"
- Frequent usage: 480 lbs., drawer widths up to 42"
- Moderate usage: 600 lbs., drawer widths up to 24"
- Bracket-mounted: 420 lbs., drawer widths up to 42"
- Bracket-mounted: 600 lbs., drawer widths up to 22"
- For additional load ratings, consult the technical sheet
- Bridged ball spacers minimize side-to-side movement, help increased the load rating up 20%, improve full-extension and over-travel reliability, and produce smoother and more consistent movement
- Added shock absorbing ball spacer bumpers help reduce the end stop and lower the impact noise
- 13% increase in inner and outer member thickness contributes to 20% increased payload
- Optional platform bracket kit allows for additional bottom- and side-mount applications
- Model 9301E may be installed as a companion slide with Model 9308E (lock-in and lock-out, actuated with a front lever). Special packaging is available for this combination, which includes one standard 9301E and one right-hand 9308E. Supports 60” wide drawers with slide lengths up to 36”. The part number for this packaging is 9308-5. This D-pack offering is available in the following lengths: 14"-32", 36", 40", 48", 54” and 60."