Heavy Duty Full Extension Slide (Lock-in and Lock-out)
- Supports loads up to 600 lbs.
- Optional platform bracket kit allows for bottom and side mount applications
- For additional technical information see below
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- Load Rating: 600 lbs.
- .75” side-space
- Available in even lengths 12"-36", 40", 42", 48", 54", 60"
- Clear zinc finish
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Mobile applications: 360 lbs., drawer widths up to 32"
- Frequent usage: 480 lbs., drawer widths up to 42"
- Moderate usage: 600 lbs., drawer widths up to 24"
- For additional load ratings, consult the technical sheet
- Enhanced Lock-In/Lock-Out Spring and Lever make slides more reliable
- Bridged ball spacers minimize side-to-side movement, help increase the load rating up to 20%, improve full-extension & over-travel reliability and produce smoother and more consistent movement
- Added shock absorbing ball spacer bumpers help reduce the end stop and lower the impact noise
- 13% increase in inner and outer member thickness contributes to 20% increased payload
- Optional platform bracket kit allows for additional bottom and side mount applications
- Model 9308E may be installed as a companion slide with Model 9301E (non-locking). Special packaging is available for this combination, which includes one standard 9301E and one right-hand 9308-E5. Supports 60” wide drawers with slide lengths up to 36”. The part number for this packaging is 9308-5. This D-pack offering is available in the following lengths: 10"-32", 36", 40", 48", 54” and 60.”
- 9308E does not come with mounting screws