- Easygoinc is an Austria-based outdoor living company. Their new project, VANLIFE, is a camping van conversion service that provides custom vehicles with optimized storage for all the essentials and outdoor gear you need for life on the road.
- To complete the vans, the company needed precise and durable motion hardware to support their artful, multi-functional designs so they chose Accuride’s 9301E Heavy-Duty and 9308E Heavy-Duty Lock-In & Lock-Out models for their VANLIFE storage units.
- Providing smooth, seamless motion for the drawers and an additional lock-out feature accompanied by the 9308 model, Accuride solutions remain the most robust on the market, handling the wear and tear of life on the road with ease.
Established in 2012 by co-founder and content creator David Lugmayr, easygoinc. is an Austria-based outdoor living company that started out as a crafter and seller of surfboards, skateboards, and apparel for both men and women. With longboards made from sustainably sourced Zirbe wood, also known as stone pine, which populates the woodland areas of the Alps, respecting and appreciating nature is at the heart of easygoinc.’s ethos and mission.
The company’s latest endeavor is VANLIFE, a camping van conversion service that provides custom vehicles with optimized storage for all the essentials and outdoor gear you need for leisure and adventure while on the road. Complete with a customizable drawer box system for pull-out storage, as well as swivel and planar heaters, VANLIFE ensures that a vehicle functions and feels like a home on wheels. After two years of prototype testing, easygoinc.’s versatile modular system for vans has proven its durability for everyday use as well as outdoorsy, off-the-grid excursions.
VANLIFE campers include multi-compartment storage sections in the rear.
Innovation and design converge with easygoinc.’s choice of the same Zirbe pine wood used for their longboards when applied to their vehicles’ internal paneling. On top of adding a simple yet decorative touch to a van, the Zirbe wood paneling remains subtly efficient for campers staying overnight in nature by absorbing any surplus moisture in the air that’s released while breathing deeply during sleep. Keeping the van from steaming up on the inside overnight, this absorption of moisture also allows the particles to be recycled as heat, which is released by the wood, sustaining energy from the vehicle’s battery due to using less power for the heating system.
With their savvy and adaptable storage units supported by a lightweight aluminum frame that weighs in at 80kg, easygoinc.’s drawer box system provides nearly 260L of storage volume, utilizing space-saving concepts and remaining easy-to-install. As a result, the company needed precise and durable motion hardware to support their artful, multi-functional designs. Advised by long-time Austrian industrial distributor HA-CO, easygoinc. selected heavy-duty Accuride sliding solutions for their van conversions.
The 9308E Heavy-Duty Lock-In & Lock-Out Slide (pictured above) features a convenient tab to lock and unlock a drawer or tray in an open or closed position.
Using varying lengths of both our 9301E Heavy-Duty and 9308E Heavy-Duty Lock-In & Lock-Out models proved to be the most effective for VANLIFE storage units. Providing smooth, seamless motion for the drawers and an additional lock-out feature accompanied by the 9308 model, which keeps drawers solidly positioned when open and stored items easily accessible, Accuride solutions also remain the most robust on the market, handling the wear and tear of life on the road with ease. The 9308’s lock-out attribute also offers the option of an outdoor kitchen for easygoinc. vehicles. Complete with a front-lever to disengage, this heavy-duty slide is a breeze to secure or unlock, reducing any unwanted movement while staying true to VANLIFE’s commitment to customized mobility in the Great Outdoors.
If you’re interested in using Accuride motion hardware in your custom design or project, contact us directly to get started. We engineer and manufacture solutions for a wide array of industries, accommodating varying scopes of production. Feel free to also check out the latest and greatest of our hardware in use on our Instagram page!
Latest posts by Melissa McElhose (see all)
- The Essentials About Access, Maintenance, and Design in Data Centers - June 28, 2019
- Workmanship and Mastery In Motion – Get Inspired With Three Woodworker Stories - June 24, 2019
- Making Access Easy for the Data Networks of Tomorrow - April 30, 2019