Pro Pocket Slide for Pocket and Flipper Doors – w/ Auto-Open
Revitalize your cabinets with this pocket/flipper door slide. The Pro Pocket supports both inset and ¾ full-overlay with an “Auto Open” feature. The Auto Open gently springs doors forward the last 1¼" of travel. This ensures your pocket doors are extended fully before closing.
- Supports loads up to 30 lbs.
- For pocket doors up to 24" wide x 42" tall
- Works with either flipper (horizontal) or pocket (vertical) doors
- For additional technical information, see below
The 1321 is ideal for home and office cabinets as well as built-in storage casework, this pocket door slide assures quick and hassle-free installation. Additionally, the 1321’s design eliminates scuff- and scrape-causing impacts on your pocket doors.
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- Uses steel ball bearings
- Load rating: 30 lbs.
- Available in even lengths 16"—28"
- Comes in black electroplate (CB) finish
- Architectural Spec: Vertical cabinet doors up to 30 lbs. [14 kg] and 42 in. [1067 mm] tall that retract into the cabinet: Accuride 1321 Pro Pocket all ball bearing, full overlay Flipper Door Slides® with auto-open feature.
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Provides full overlay on ¾" side panels
- Auto-Open feature springs out doors the last 1¼" of travel, ensuring doors are fully extended to clear cabinet surfaces and avoid damage to doors and hinges. Feature also provides sensorial confirmation doors are fully extended.
- Attached brackets allow for quick installation of internal partition to be used for shelving or concealing hardware.
- Fits multiple types of cabinet doors, including those with sculpted fronts, applied moldings, or raised panels (up to 1 ¼” thick flush inset)
- Supports either pocket (vertically oriented) or flipper (horizontally oriented) doors