Quick Lift - A Remote Controlled, Motorized Mechanical Lift
- Supports loads up to 120 lbs.
- Fits standard cabinets 34" tall with minimum cabinet opening of 30" wide
- For additional technical information see below
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- Accommodates most flat-panel television screens up to 50" diagonal and 33.5" tall
- Load Rating: 120 lbs.
- Fits standard cabinets 34" tall
- Minimum cabinet opening 30" wide
- Architectural Spec: Flat Panel Lift: Accuride Quick Lift CBLift-050 remote-controlled lifts standard cabinetry 34 in. [864 mm] tall. Accommodates most panel screens up to 50 in. [1270 mm] diagonally, 33.5 in. [851 mm] tall, and up to 120 lbs. [54 kg] in weight.
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Fully extends in 15 seconds
- Reinforced steel rails provide strength and stability
- Easy to install: assembly is supplied pre-mounted to a 3/4" thick plywood backboard
- Hole and slot pattern allows flexibility in positioning TV mounting bracket and television
- Auto-Reverse mechanism reverses lift movement when an obstruction is encountered
- Remote controls provide continuous movement with one touch, including standard and key fob-sized remote units. A control box on unit provides manual operation
- Cable management keeps wiring clear of mechanism
- UL/CE approved components