Behind every great Accuride endeavor is a great team dedicated to quality and integrity. Come see and hear members of the Accuride family answer the question "Why Accuride?"PLAY VIDEO
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you have an interest in joining Accuride, review and respond specifically to those positions for which you have appropriate qualifications. If there is not a position listed in your area of experience and knowledge, you may still forward your resume for our general review and future consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accuride offers Competitive benefits such as:
- Human Resource Manager
Under the direction of the CFO, the Human Resource Manager supports the HR function for all North American employees in the US and Canada. The HR Manager is the driving force for a host of activities including recruitment and retention, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management and compliance. Must possess a strong, successful corporate recruitment background with a desire to exercise and strengthen your skills.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a full schedule filled with variety. From developing policies to training new hires to completion of exit interviews – this position is responsible for the full employee lifecycle. If you are a recruiter currently seeking to expand your skill set then this is a great opportunity for you!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Recruits, interviews, tests and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards company goals.
- Administers the annual evaluation and selection of benefits programs including life, health, dental and disability insurances, 401K plan, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance. Performs ongoing plan maintenance.
- Keeps accurate records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and 401K plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by CFO
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or related field
- SHRM-CP/SCP or PHR preferred
- 10+ years’ experience specific to the following functions: employee relations, benefits administration, performance management & HR Compliance
- 5+ years’ experience exclusive to recruitment and onboarding
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Proactive nature with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain rapport at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing and able to report to Santa Fe Springs, CA Corporate office for a regular work shift.
- Product Manager-Senseon Secure Access & Accuride Integrated Access Control
Product Manager-Access Control Solutions is responsible for product innovation, and lifecycle management. PM identifies markets, technologies, and demand trends for Senseon and Accuride Integrated Access Controls Solutions. PM is influential in driving new product development and instrumental in aligning R&D development on innovative, disruptive, and differentiated solutions. Creates product positioning plans and collaborates with strategic marketing to build marketing materials and deliver programs. Develops marketing plans and activities for products to establish or enhance competitive positioning within the market. The Product Manager monitors competitor activities and positions products for maximum differentiation (advantages) and provides input on pricing strategies. The Product Manager works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products and enhance existing products. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing and works collaboratively with other groups, exercises judgment in selecting appropriate methods/techniques to resolve complex issues and provides informal leadership to others.
- Conduct research reports on cabinet level access control needs in Retail, Medical and Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance/Banking, and other key markets that provide for accelerated revenue and profit growth opportunities for Senseon/Accuride Access
- Control Solutions
- Collaborate with customers, industry influencers, and our sales organization to understand market opportunities, prioritize product requirements, and thorough functional and technical design.
- Contribute to development of Access Control Technology and Product Roadmaps that will strengthen Senseon/Accuride competitive position in target market segments while aligning engineering and development resources on highest ROI initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of “SWOT” analysis by market segment, develop Market Requirement Documents (MRDs) with prioritized features, corresponding justification, target markets & applications, target customers, forecast, and business case.
- Implement competitive analyses based on lab and in field test/reference of competitive products for benchmarking purposes
- In collaboration with R&D engineering, develop Product Requirements Documents that align with required features, solutions, and value differentiation identified in MRD.
- Collaborate with engineering to architect and deliver products that are easy to implement and adopt, and also scales for large volumes of customer usage
- Accountable for go-to-market strategy and deliverables. Work with strategic marketing to define product positioning, key benefits, and target customers; product launch plans, creative briefs, including website, market engagement programs and sales force collateral, tools and training content.
- Responsible for defining overall User Experience of our products/solutions and successful market fit
- Work closely with Pricing team to establish competitive yet profitable pricing for each target market segment
- Provide solutions and differentiation training to the sales team on current and new products
- Lead development of strategic partnerships with 3rd party providers, integration partners and manage existing relationships with alliances.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant technical product management experience
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering (BSEE or Comp Sci)
- Knowledge of physical access control and the security industry & Edge Devices (required)
- Working Knowledge of wireless RFID credentials, protocols, readers, door controller products (required)
- Should have formal product development process experience
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching new technology based B2B products
- Capable of gaining consensus across a wide variety of stakeholders and a demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional time and program management skills
- Self-motivated with strong drive to achieve
- Willingness to travel (30%)
- Past Experience in working in a start-up technology solutions company