Behind every great Accuride endeavor is a great team dedicated to quality and integrity. Come see and hear members of the Accuride family answer the question "Why Accuride?"PLAY VIDEO
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you have an interest in joining Accuride, review and respond specifically to those positions for which you have appropriate qualifications. If there is not a position listed in your area of experience and knowledge, you may still forward your resume for our general review and future consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accuride offers Competitive benefits such as:
- Electrical Engineer, R&D
The Accuride Electrical Engineer, R&D will work closely with the Research and Development and Application Engineering departments to assist with project related duties including the design and layout of components for electronic project applications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Essential Job Functions
- Design or actively participate in the design and component selection of analog and/or digital hardware electronics in the area of electronic access and motor control.
- Work with in-house designers and qualified suppliers to design, prototype, analyze, test and debug new products.
- Assist the R&D team with selection of the best and most suitable technology for a given project.
- Provide technical assessment of known technologies that are relevant to the operation and management of low voltage electronic devices.
- Explore the emerging alternatives to the existing technologies.
- Develop the necessary test plan for testing and validation of prototypes before mass production.
- Must have BSEE, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of analog and digital circuit design and component selection
- Familiarity with embedded firmware and hardware development platforms
- Ability to setup Arduino-based prototypes
- General Firmware programming
- Writing and executing test plans
- Sound verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and follow-through all stages of operation
- Ability to solder surface mounted and through-hole components (a plus)
- Experience with Altium (a plus)
- Marketing Automation/Email Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (Act-On) and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with designers, developers, and the CRM Analyst among others, this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through Act-On. This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. This role will also be responsible for analyzing the platform data (campaign, behavioral, etc.) and providing actionable insights to the organization. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software/li>
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team/li>
- Understand and analyze the platform data to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to the marketing team, particularly in the area of customer intimacy/li>
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously/li>
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards/li>
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth/li>
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Act-On and SugarCRM such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing/li>
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years marketing automation experience in Act-On
- Act-On Certification preferred, but not required
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Experience with Act-On Revenue Attribution/Revenue Impact & Data Studio strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of SugarCRM preferred
- Working knowledge of Tableau or similar preferred
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Strong independent project management skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Automation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Past Experience in working in a start-up technology solutions company
- E Commerce Customer Service Representative
Seeking a results oriented, customer centric sales professional with experience in a digitally driven environment. The successful candidate will present the ability to convert service opportunities into sales and master the technical aspects of our products.
Accuride is a premium brand manufacturer in the industrial engineering space. In the spirit of an internet start-up, our Ecomm department relies on a small team of highly motivated, self-disciplined, individuals who are poised to propel us into innovation and growth. The right person will bring passion and perseverance. This will require assisting our organization in building an entire department from the ground up. We are progressing rapidly and the right candidate will have great opportunity for growth.
- Building customer relationships and converting consumer interest into revenue opportunities.
- Drive sales via by learning multiple product lines and technical specifications.
- Improve customer retention and proactively utilize data to create new sales opportunities.
- Handling inquiries (order tracking/issue management), questions and concerns by phone, email and chat.
- Keeping management informed by submitting iterative activity and results reports.
- Carefully adhering to procedure while working with management to develop improvements for existing processes.
- Overseeing optimization of our customer service platform (Zen Desk).
- Owning the system process improvements in the interest of improving consumer experience and internal communications administration.
- Maintaining knowledge of software and keeping up-to-date with software advances.
Useful software knowledge: Zendesk, Magento, ShipStation, SKUVault, Excel
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to direct customers towards mutually beneficial opportunities
- High level of curiosity in learning mechanical engineering solutions
- Ability to rapidly retain product knowledge
- Handling objections, selling & closing
- An acute sense of detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Efficient, fast and accurate work
- Team player
- Being collaborative with multiple functional departments some local and some remote
- Experience selling in a B2B/B2C environment.
- Working as a customer service lead for an e-Commerce channel
- Experience providing "white glove " service to on-line, and telephone clientele,
- Formalized training of processes dealing with customer issues (addressing customer complaints, order tracking and daily inquiries)
- Experience leveraging on-line customer ratings, surveys, forms, knowledge bases.
- Graphic Web Designer
Accuride International is looking for a creative Web/Graphic Designer to be a part of our growing Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively with other designers, develop concepts hand-in-hand with copywriters, and partner with the rest of the Creative and Marketing Departments to deliver quality work. Our highly skilled and resourceful team continues to break new ground while exploring new markets and methods to reach our audience and we are looking for someone to join us as we learn, play and have fun creating.
This position is perfect for someone who has experience in print yet is also looking to grow in multiple areas of web-focused design including UX/UI, digital content creation, and social media graphics. We’re also looking for someone who is not afraid to step up and try something new (such as trade show graphics/experience), can present ideas, and is all around a great cultural fit for our evolving company.
Accuride International is an industry leader in movement solutions and our engineering is found across the world. From Cabinet Hardware to Industrial Electro-Mechanical, our marketing efforts reach across industries and you may find yourself working on Healthcare or DIY focused graphics one day and Aerospace or Automotive the next. This person will also support graphics and web design for our growing brand Senseon, a new electronic cabinet access system. www.senseonsecure.com.
Are you someone that has…
- A passion for designing user-centered experiences for both desktop and mobile, and the eagerness to acquire and share new user experience knowledge
- Experience creating original concepts in both the web and print design world
- Great visual storytelling instincts and the confidence to present your ideas
- Embedded in your DNA, the desire to keep learning and developing new skills, as well as the drive to stay on top of what’s on-trend in design
- Great organizational skills, a self-starter attitude and is unafraid of new challenges
- Project management skills, the capacity to oversee multiple projects at once, and to organize/motivate others
Also nice to have:
- Familiarity with maintaining web content on a CMS system such as WordPress
- Experience developing graphics for social media, eblasts, and blogs
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or Marketing related field
- 3+ years experience in positions with progressive responsibility
- Expert level command of Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Ps, Ai, & Id,
- Must be willing and able to report to the Santa Fe Springs office for a regular work shift
- Must include portfolio samples with application