Behind every great Accuride endeavor is a great team dedicated to quality and integrity. Come see and hear members of the Accuride family answer the question "Why Accuride?"PLAY VIDEO
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you have an interest in joining Accuride, review and respond specifically to those positions for which you have appropriate qualifications. If there is not a position listed in your area of experience and knowledge, you may still forward your resume for our general review and future consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accuride offers Competitive benefits such as:
- Mechanical Design Engineer
SummaryThe Mechanical Design Engineer works in collaboration with other engineers and vendors to design, prototype, test and debug new electro-mechanical components for the next generation of products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Designs electro-mechanical components and assemblies from concept to production
- Designs plastic components
- Performs extensive research to gain intelligence on comparable and competitor's products
- Develops concepts from scratch (R&D) or designs the next generation product line (Product Development)
- Investigates patent-ability of new concepts and/or potential infringement
- Performs mathematical analysis of developed concepts in view of computer-generated FEA results
- Participates in brainstorming and problem-solving exercises
- Performs DFMEA and Tolerance Stack-up analysis
- Meets with vendors and customers to discuss the products needs
- Presents engineering solutions to key customers
- BSME or higher
- 5+ years of experience in design of electro-mechanical components, R&D, and new product development
- The ability to conceptualize ideas from scratch
- An innovator with a good portfolio of inventions
- Experience in metal forming and plastic design
- Good knowledge of mechanics of materials and general mechanical theories
- Knowledge of project planning with the ability to manage projects in a cross-functional team
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Ability to perform complex design assignments
- Ability to manage people on a project basis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to engage with customers directly
- Effective presentation skills
- Proficiency with 2D and 3D CAD software such as: Solidworks, Inventor & Pro-E
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software such as: MS Project, Excel and Word
- Product Manager-Senseon Secure Access and Accuride Integrated Access Control
Product Manager-Access Control Solutions is responsible for product innovation, and lifecycle management. PM identifies markets, technologies, and demand trends for Senseon and Accuride Integrated Access Controls Solutions. PM is influential in driving new product development and instrumental in aligning R&D development on innovative, disruptive, and differentiated solutions. Creates product positioning plans and collaborates with strategic marketing to build marketing materials and deliver programs. Develops marketing plans and activities for products to establish or enhance competitive positioning within the market. The Product Manager monitors competitor activities and positions products for maximum differentiation (advantages) and provides input on pricing strategies. The Product Manager works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products and enhance existing products. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing and works collaboratively with other groups, exercises judgment in selecting appropriate methods/techniques to resolve complex issues and provides informal leadership to others.
- Conduct research reports on cabinet level access control needs in Retail, Medical and Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance/Banking, and other key markets that provide for accelerated revenue and profit growth opportunities for Senseon/Accuride Access
- Control Solutions
- Collaborate with customers, industry influencers, and our sales organization to understand market opportunities, prioritize product requirements, and thorough functional and technical design.
- Contribute to development of Access Control Technology and Product Roadmaps that will strengthen Senseon/Accuride competitive position in target market segments while aligning engineering and development resources on highest ROI initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of “SWOT” analysis by market segment, develop Market Requirement Documents (MRDs) with prioritized features, corresponding justification, target markets & applications, target customers, forecast, and business case.
- Implement competitive analyses based on lab and in field test/reference of competitive products for benchmarking purposes
- In collaboration with R&D engineering, develop Product Requirements Documents that align with required features, solutions, and value differentiation identified in MRD.
- Collaborate with engineering to architect and deliver products that are easy to implement and adopt, and also scales for large volumes of customer usage
- Accountable for go-to-market strategy and deliverables. Work with strategic marketing to define product positioning, key benefits, and target customers; product launch plans, creative briefs, including website, market engagement programs and sales force collateral, tools and training content.
- Responsible for defining overall User Experience of our products/solutions and successful market fit
- Work closely with Pricing team to establish competitive yet profitable pricing for each target market segment
- Provide solutions and differentiation training to the sales team on current and new products
- Lead development of strategic partnerships with 3rd party providers, integration partners and manage existing relationships with alliances.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant technical product management experience
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering (BSEE or Comp Sci)
- Knowledge of physical access control and the security industry & Edge Devices (required)
- Working Knowledge of wireless RFID credentials, protocols, readers, door controller products (required)
- Should have formal product development process experience
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching new technology based B2B products
- Capable of gaining consensus across a wide variety of stakeholders and a demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional time and program management skills
- Self-motivated with strong drive to achieve
- Willingness to travel (30%)
- Past Experience in working in a start-up technology solutions company