If you have an interest in joining Accuride, review the open positions and respond specifically to those positions that you have an interest in and for which you have appropriate qualifications. If there is not currently a position listed in your area of experience and knowledge, you may still forward your resume for our general review and future consideration to email@example.com.
Accuride offers Competitive benefits such as: medical, dental, life, LTD, vacation, holidays and an excellent 401K plan.
At Accuride International, our mission is to enrich everyday life through innovative movement solutions, and our people are the most critical component of delivering on that mission. If you share our passion for innovation, are committed to excellence, and want to help us build strong, respectful customer relationships, we'd like you to consider joining our team as a Business Development Manager for the NEW Senseon Secure Access Solutions business. We’re seeking a “hunter” with industry experience to focus on developing new business for Senseon. This position reports to the Director of Sales and is a home based position that can be located anywhere in the United States with a strong preference for Central and Eastern United States locales.
Essential Job Functions:
- Research, identify and penetrate target industry accounts. Identified opportunities for major projects for specification exist in Retail, Healthcare, Financial, Pharmaceutical, Government, and Hospitality Industries.
- Initiate sales activity with top level management at target industry accounts and coordinate cross functional teams to secure new business.
- Discover and validate key differentiators within target industry accounts.
- Establish contacts, develop relationships and conduct discovery to identify new program opportunities for Secure Access solutions. Drive specification at the end user and consultants and lead the cross functional sales team at Accuride to drive specification through their supply chain (i.e. OEM’s and Architects).
- Along with the BDM West, Field Application and Tech Support Engineers, become the subject matter expert (SME) for Secure Access Solutions and related industries.
- Understand target market product trends and specifications and communicate requirements to product marketing and sales management.
- Participate in important industry events, trade shows and industry specification activities.
- Achieve annual sales budget for the Secure Access Solutions.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to identify new business.
- Report Monthly on sales/marketing activity.
- Report quarterly on industry trends, competition, and activities.
- Perform other job functions as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- 8+ years of new business development experience in the defined market: Security and Building Automation system solutions for End Users, OEMs, Consultants, and Architects with in-depth knowledge of industry requirements and applications.
- Past Experience in Retail and/or Healthcare Industries with an active list of End User c-level decision making contacts.
- Past experience in developmental, specification and consultative sales processes.
- Demonstrated ability in strategic sales planning and execution.
- Ability to discover customer needs and advocate total cost of ownership advantages and benefits to the C-level decision makers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with senior-level contacts.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to learn Accuride products and recommend technical applications to meet customer needs.
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft Office; knowledge of Security Software preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial – OR BA in Business or Marketing with the ability to understand complex electrical and mechanical concepts.
- Required Travel: 50-75%+ Overnight Travel nationwide
- Locations: Reside in Northeastern US (NY, NJ, PA)
- For consideration, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The eCommerce Channel Product Manager will help build and grow the business by driving the online product marketing strategy for categories and families, and managing the pivot process for this strategy. Using innovative merchandising techniques and managing online product positioning, including the production of compelling content and product information, you will play a significant role in driving sales and creating a best-in-class customer experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead product positioning and merchandising across the site, including landing pages and product catalog; responsible for visually merchandising products on the site.
- Identify revenue opportunities for products. Provide feedback loop to product development around what is selling, not selling to create quantifiable input on product assortment.
- Identify inventory concerns for slow moving products, as well as, be able to recognize best sellers and trends to be able to positively influence future assortments
- Drive eCommerce revenue through daily website merchandising, conversion rate optimization and traffic drivers.
Photography and Copy
- Work with Creative, Copy, and SEO to manage eCommerce photography and copy
Inventory Management and Optimization
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to plan inventory needs, track purchase orders, and chase incremental buys to maximize sales opportunities.
- Plan and manage inventory allocation per season according to revenue forecasting. Make ongoing (daily, weekly & monthly) SKU level inventory and pricing adjustments to stay current with consumer demand
- Expand SKUs available for online sale as available/appropriate.
- Champion personalization throughout the site experience, defining and driving the execution of personalized product recommendations and promotions that increase conversion and extend customer life cycle.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan promotions & coordinate advertising efforts.
- Create and deploy channel based direct-to-consumer marketing tactics including but not limited to search/SEO, email, social media, and online advertising.
- Identify and drive opportunities to optimize navigation and usability to maximize conversion.
- Conduct ongoing 360-degree audits of the direct online sale experience, ensuring real-time feedback with customers as well as ensuring every touch point from website through purchase through delivery is excellent.
- Leverage sales data, web analytics data and A/B testing to understand consumer shopping behavior and optimize sales and buys
- Ongoing competitive product analysis and market application.
- Create and present performance reports outlining revenue & consumer audience and website analytics for internal management teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS required
- 3-5 years of experience in an eCommerce merchandising or product management role
- Strong understanding of direct-to-consumer business, product management & website analytics
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess analytical skills such as forecasting, interpreting sales data, and interpreting market trends
- Ability to execute online merchandising plans and manage inventory
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong skill using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent understanding of data gathering tools and software, including Google Analytics
- Must be willing an able to report to Santa Fe Springs, CA Corporate office for a regular work shift.
Accuride International is looking for a talented Senior Web/Graphic Designer to be a part of our growing Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively with other designers, develop concepts hand-in-hand with copywriters, and communicate regularly with the rest of the Creative and Marketing Departments. Our highly skilled marketing team continues to break new ground while exploring new markets and methods to reach our audience.
This position is perfect for someone looking to grow in multiple areas of web-focused design including UX/UI, digital content creation, and social media graphics. We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to step up and present ideas, and is all around a great cultural fit for our evolving company.
Accuride International is an industry leader in movement solutions and our engineering is found across the world. From Cabinet Hardware to Electro-Mechanical, our marketing efforts reach across industries and you may find yourself working on Healthcare focused graphics one day and Aerospace or Automotive the next. This person will also support graphics and web design for our growing brand Senseon, a new cabinet secure access system. www.senseonsecure.com. Accuride International offers full dental, medical, and 401K with company match.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- A passion for designing user-centered experiences for both desktop and mobile, and the eagerness to acquire and share new user experience knowledge
- Experience creating original concepts in both the web and print design world
- Great visual storytelling instincts and the confidence to present your ideas
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or Marketing related field
- 5+ years of experience in positions with progressive responsibility
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Expert level command of Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Must include portfolio samples with application
- Embedded in your DNA, the desire to keep learning and developing new skills, as well as the drive to stay on top of what’s on-trend in design
- Great organizational skills, a self-starter attitude and is unafraid of new challenges
- Project management skills, the capacity to oversee multiple projects at once, and to organize/motivate others
- Must be willing and able to report to the Santa Fe Springs office for a regular work shift