If you have an interest in joining Accuride, review the open positions and respond specifically to those positions that you have an interest in and for which you have appropriate qualifications. If there is not currently a position listed in your area of experience and knowledge, you may still forward your resume for our general review and future consideration to email@example.com.
Accuride offers Competitive benefits such as: medical, dental, life, LTD, vacation, holidays and an excellent 401K plan.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the sale of Accuride products to existing and new OEM companies in Mexico and greater Latin America. This individual will also be responsible for the sale of Accuride products to existing distribution and for new distributor development in Mexico and greater Latin America.
- Core focus for the foreseeable future will be growth in Mexico
- Distribution will encompass cabinet hardware and industrial/ electromechanical segments.
Essential Job Functions:
Manages sales to Original Equipment Manufactures (OEMs):
- Develop and grow selling relationships with existing major OEM accounts in the region.
- Define and develop new OEM opportunities in accordance with the Accuride Target Market Focus and Sales Tool Kit.
- Define target potentials in Mexico as defined by the pre-determined target markets and score target account opportunities
- Develop milestones to win opportunities uncovered through the relating and discovery stages of the sales cycle.
- Interacts directly with Mexicali engineering teams to define and clearly communicate customer requirements in accordance with PDM protocol.
- Develops, maintains and continually updates market intelligence on major customers and competitors position in the region.
- Responsible for preparing sales forecast for Mexico and related budgeting for sales expenses for submittal to Director of Sales.
Manages sales through Distribution Channels:
- Access existing Accuride distributorship in Mexico. Recommend development path forward.
- Build a landscape of current ball bearing side-mount Cabinet Hardware & Industrial/ Electromechanical sales channels in Mexico
- In accordance with the Director of Sales, present a distribution growth strategy in Mexico for C/H and I/E based on analysis.
Essential Job Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree in business and or engineering.
- At least five years of experience in selling a technical/engineered product, where solution selling plays a central theme.
- Experience in direct solution selling to major OEM accounts in Mexico, Central and South America
- Experience building and managing sales through a distribution sales model.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English language is a must.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills capable of dealing with a variety of cultures and backgrounds.
- Demonstrate d track record in dealing with senior ranking officials.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills; proficiency with standard office PC and software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Travel requirement in the country of Mexico up to 50%
For consideration, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org