If you have an interest in joining Accuride, review the open positions and respond specifically to those positions that you have an interest in and for which you have appropriate qualifications. If there is not currently a position listed in your area of experience and knowledge, you may still forward your resume for our general review and future consideration to email@example.com.
Accuride offers Competitive benefits such as: medical, dental, life, LTD, vacation, holidays and an excellent 401K plan.
At Accuride International, our mission is to enrich everyday life through innovative movement solutions, and our people are the most critical component of delivering on that mission. If you share our passion for innovation, are committed to excellence, and want to help us build strong, respectful customer relationships, we'd like you to consider joining our team as a Business Development Manager for the NEW Senseon Secure Access Solutions business. We’re seeking a “hunter” with industry experience to focus on developing new business for Senseon. This position reports to the Director of Sales and is a home based position that can be located anywhere in the United States with a strong preference for Central and Eastern United States locales.
Essential Job Functions:
- Research, identify and penetrate target industry accounts. Identified opportunities for major projects for specification exist in Retail, Healthcare, Financial, Pharmaceutical, Government, and Hospitality Industries.
- Initiate sales activity with top level management at target industry accounts and coordinate cross functional teams to secure new business.
- Discover and validate key differentiators within target industry accounts.
- Establish contacts, develop relationships and conduct discovery to identify new program opportunities for Secure Access solutions. Drive specification at the end user and consultants and lead the cross functional sales team at Accuride to drive specification through their supply chain (i.e. OEM’s and Architects).
- Along with the BDM West, Field Application and Tech Support Engineers, become the subject matter expert (SME) for Secure Access Solutions and related industries.
- Understand target market product trends and specifications and communicate requirements to product marketing and sales management.
- Participate in important industry events, trade shows and industry specification activities.
- Achieve annual sales budget for the Secure Access Solutions.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to identify new business.
- Report Monthly on sales/marketing activity.
- Report quarterly on industry trends, competition, and activities.
- Perform other job functions as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- 8+ years of new business development experience in the defined market: Security and Building Automation system solutions for End Users, OEMs, Consultants, and Architects with in-depth knowledge of industry requirements and applications.
- Past Experience in Retail and/or Healthcare Industries with an active list of End User c-level decision making contacts.
- Past experience in developmental, specification and consultative sales processes.
- Demonstrated ability in strategic sales planning and execution.
- Ability to discover customer needs and advocate total cost of ownership advantages and benefits to the C-level decision makers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with senior-level contacts.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to learn Accuride products and recommend technical applications to meet customer needs.
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft Office; knowledge of Security Software preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial – OR BA in Business or Marketing with the ability to understand complex electrical and mechanical concepts.
- Required Travel: 50-75%+ Overnight Travel nationwide
- Locations: Reside in Northeastern US (NY, NJ, PA)
- For consideration, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the sale of Accuride products to existing distributor network in designated geographies of IL, IN, IO, KS, MN, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD, WI.
- Distribution will encompass cabinet hardware and industrial/ electromechanical segments.
- In conjunction with Regional Channel Manager and Director of Sales, look for new distribution opportunities within and beyond core Accuride Distributors and core markets.
Essential Job Functions:
Manage sales through Distribution Networks:
- Develop and grow selling relationships with existing distributor and related sales personnel in your region for all related Accuride product offerings.
- Responsible for achieving pre-defined regional quotas and related KPI (Key Performance Indicators) as prescribed by your Regional Channel Manager and Director of Sales.
- Define and develop new opportunities in accordance with the Accuride Target Market Focus and Sales Tool Kit.
- Develop milestones to win opportunities uncovered through the relating and discovery stages of the Wilson sales cycle.
- Develops, maintains and continually updates market intelligence on market segments/customers and competitors position in the region.
- Interacts directly with Mexicali teams to define and clearly communicate customer requirements in accordance with PDM/RFQ protocol.
Essential Job Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree in business and or engineering.
- At least five years of experience in selling a technical/engineered product, where solution selling plays a central theme.
- Demonstrated experience with consultative selling techniques (Example – Wilson Counselor Sales Program)
- Experience building and managing sales through a distribution sales model.
- Experienced analysis of and familiarity with target markets, SAM, TAM, Scored Targets etc.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills capable of dealing with a variety of cultures and backgrounds.
- Demonstrated track record in dealing with senior ranking officials.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills; proficiency with standard office PC and software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Travel requirement in the predefined territory of IL, IN, IO, KS, MN, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD, WI up to 50%
For consideration, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Accuride seeks a highly motivated Senior level Accountant to assist with banking activities such as setting up new accounts, adding new signatures, bank reconciling items, banking fees, positive pay exceptions, etc. The Senior Accountant is responsible for preparing journal entries and reconciliations for monthly general ledger close. The Senior Accountant will also assist in the preparation and distribution of financial statements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepare, review and verify the accuracy of journal entries and bank reconciliations for monthly general ledger close.
- Coordinate accounting activities and issues with other departments, locations and divisions, including gathering information to update allocation journal entries.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Analyze financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets and the like.
- Research financial information for audit purposes and financial reporting.
- Assist in preparation and distribution of financial statements and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including “Current Year Actual vs. Prior Year Actual” variance reports.
- Maintain Oracle General Ledger, including setting up new accounts and cost centers.
- Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Assist with completion of the quarterly worldwide consolidated financial statements.
- The individual will work closely with counterparts in Mexico, China and Europe on intercompany transactions and financial reporting.
Audits & Examinations:
- Assist with annual external financial statement audit. Assist in preparing assigned schedules and providing requested supporting documents.
- Assist with federal and state income tax audits. Assist in preparing assigned schedules and providing requested supporting documents.
- Assist with general liability insurance premium audits. Assist in preparing assigned schedules and providing requested supporting documents.
- Assist with testing and creating Oracle reports required for management, financial reporting and general ledger reconciliations.
- Coordinate and resolve various issues with bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
- Monitor positive pay exceptions.
- Bank liaison.
- Prepare and issue weekly worldwide cash balance report
- Maintain daily cash forecast
- Assist with preparation of schedules required for insurance policy renewals.
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- BS in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Five to seven years progressively responsible experience in the accounting and manufacturing industry.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for general ledger accounting. Oracle experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product.
- Must be willing and able to report to Santa Fe Springs, CA Corporate office for a regular work shift.
Accuride International is looking for a talented Senior Web/Graphic Designer to be a part of our growing Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively with other designers, develop concepts hand-in-hand with copywriters, and communicate regularly with the rest of the Creative and Marketing Departments. Our highly skilled marketing team continues to break new ground while exploring new markets and methods to reach our audience.
This position is perfect for someone looking to grow in multiple areas of web-focused design including UX/UI, digital content creation, and social media graphics. We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to step up and present ideas, and is all around a great cultural fit for our evolving company.
Accuride International is an industry leader in movement solutions and our engineering is found across the world. From Cabinet Hardware to Electro-Mechanical, our marketing efforts reach across industries and you may find yourself working on Healthcare focused graphics one day and Aerospace or Automotive the next. This person will also support graphics and web design for our growing brand Senseon, a new cabinet secure access system. www.senseonsecure.com. Accuride International offers full dental, medical, and 401K with company match.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- A passion for designing user-centered experiences for both desktop and mobile, and the eagerness to acquire and share new user experience knowledge
- Experience creating original concepts in both the web and print design world
- Great visual storytelling instincts and the confidence to present your ideas
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or Marketing related field
- 5+ years of experience in positions with progressive responsibility
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Expert level command of Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Must include portfolio samples with application
- Embedded in your DNA, the desire to keep learning and developing new skills, as well as the drive to stay on top of what’s on-trend in design
- Great organizational skills, a self-starter attitude and is unafraid of new challenges
- Project management skills, the capacity to oversee multiple projects at once, and to organize/motivate others
- Must be willing and able to report to the Santa Fe Springs office for a regular work shift