- Accuride International is at the forefront of new technology breakthroughs in the
- Collectively, Accuride engineers have over 100 years of automotive experience in a variety of disciplines.
- As the largest manufacturer of movement solutions in the world, Accuride has worked with leading brands across the globe including: Ford, BMW, and Nissan.
- Accuride stands ready to meet any new automotive challenges that the future may bring.
The Automotive industry is constantly evolving. Fortunately, so is Accuride. By pushing the boundaries of technology, we’re staying at the forefront of the movement solutions industry.
Being the largest manufacturer of movement solutions in the world, we’ve worked with leading brands across the globe including: Ford, BMW, and Nissan. We leverage our years of experience and expertise to engineer the best movement solutions for your vehicle interior system.
Collectively, our engineers have over 100 years of automotive experience in a variety of disciplines. With that experience comes a great deal of industry knowledge in the following automotive manufacturer processes:
Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP): The process that allows suppliers, designers, manufacturers and customers to communicate during the development process and have clear and detailed specifications about the end product.
Production Part Approval Processes (PPAP): Standardized process in the automotive and aerospace industries that helps manufacturers and suppliers communicate and approve production designs and processes before, during, and after manufacture.
These processes coupled with our knowledge, allows us to deliver the best automotive movement solutions time and again.
We approach every project with the mentality that, your success is our success. Our work begins in the pre-planning phases of the project and does not finish until the final project phases. By doing this we ensure you get the best movement solutions for your project.
- With commitment from a major automaker we used our technical expertise to introduce the world’s first sliding center console in 1997 into their Minivans. This console allowed free-moving space in the front seats area, while allowing the console to be shared with rear passengers.
As previously stated, the automotive industry is constantly evolving, and we are here to be a part of that evolution. By pushing the limits of technology, we are improving our own processes to advance our automotive movement solutions into the future.
In keeping up with automotive industry trends we have adapted our solutions to be the premier choice in automotive solutions. Our mass-efficient interiors focus on high-value design and innovative materials that reduce our environmental footprint.
We also make the design process more efficient by providing 3D modeling and virtual simulations. These drawings are easily integrated into a variety of design software programs
- Audi Q7:
- After our first application, we continued to develop and enhance our expertise in automotive movement solutions. When approached by a premier automaker, we designed a height-adjustable armrest for the rear passenger seats. Located between the seats, this solution provides an ergonomic sitting position for passengers.
While other companies may need a full design to begin drafting, we’re able to use our innate problem-solving ability to produce a solution from just a concept. Once we have a solution, we devote thousands of hours into researching, designing, and testing our vehicle movement solutions to deliver remarkable turnkey solutions.
Using advanced 3D modeling systems and virtual simulations, Accuride provides full design development and system integration services. This combined with complete supply chain management, build-in-line sequencing and end-of-line function testing capabilities provide customers with optimized vehicle assembly efficiency.
When working with Accuride you don’t just get a slide. You get an integration partner that will work with you to deliver the best solutions for your project.
Our team of engineers was at Ward’s Auto Interiors Conference this week at the COBO Center in Detroit, MI. In listening to the speakers, Accuride Business Development Manager Ryan Riedel gathered a great deal of information regarding the future of automotive interiors. “Mechanisms are a key factor in future interiors,” Riedel said about the show “Accuride’s premium solutions are ready to take on the challenge.”
For more on our Automotive mobility solutions, check out our automotive page here: https://www.accuride.com/en-us/markets-innovation/automotive-transportation
Accuride in Action: Holmberg Cases
April 6th, 2020
Accuride in Action: The Wark Group
April 6th, 2020
Accuride In Action: Sliding Out to Sea with Telemerkki
April 6th, 2020