- Manufacturers love working with Accuride because of our over 60 years’ industry experience, our global presence, our vast and dependable array of products, and close support integrating movement into your designs.
- Accuride products are used by many transportation manufacturers including in commercial airlines, rail, and police vehicles.
- Accuride is also used for manufacturing in other major industries like healthcare, electronic hardware, and home appliances.
You may not realize it, but Accuride drawer slides and moving systems are all around you:
- When you adjust your seat in a vehicle
- When you store a wrench inside your toolbox
- Even when inserting kitchenware into a dishwasher
That’s because Accuride works closely with the world’s leading manufacturers to make sure their moving components move right.
Appliance manufacturers have been turning to Accuride for decades.
Accuride slides, notably the CH3832, underpin pull-out trays, racks, and compartments in dishwashers and refrigerators.
The CH3832 is a moisture-resistant and specially coated light-duty drawer runner. That moisture-resistant coating, along with polymer balls, allows the CH3832 to endure repeated wash cycles and prolonged frozen storage without compromising its effectiveness.
Accuride goes beyond the home, however. Countless databases rely on Accuride slides to remove and install hardware aboard server racks.
That’s because Accuride offers moving solutions with narrow cross-sections, to better fit into racks, and over-travel extensions, for easier pull-out access, for chassis sizes from 1U to 8U.
The 2907 is a great example. This light-duty slide handles loads up to 115 lbs., has a low-profile height of just 1.62 in., and provides 2 in. of over-travel.
Accuride isn’t limited to stationary applications. Many commercial, utility, and emergency vehicles count on Accuride to access and secure storage systems, such as toolboxes.
Accuride slides come in a wide array of designs to support these applications, including:
- Heavy-duty load ratings
- Pocket-and-bayonet mounting
- Right- and left-hand configurations
- Lock-in and lock-out features
Have a look at the 9307E as an example. This heavy-duty slide tackle loads up to 600 lbs. and a lock-out feature for easy access.
You can see Accuride solutions in action in the video above, or by reading our blog profile on the Santa Fe Springs Fire Dept.
Other transportation vehicles that use Accuride slides:
- Commercial Airliners
- Police vehicles
The 9308E is a popular choice for these as it locks applications closed (when in transit) or open (when in use).
Healthcare & Research
Yep, we’re here, too.
Accuride slides and electronic access control are inside medical carts, nurse server stations, and even DNA analysis machines. Beyond that, you can find Accuride hardware in:
- 10EL Standalone Electronic Lock to secure medicinal compartments
- 38EL Integrated Electronic Lock & Slide in patient storage
- 0363 Two-Way Travel Slide in server stations
- FG115 Friction Guide in automated laboratories
- 115RC Linear Track System in movable pharmaceutical cabinets
The Accuride Advantage
Manufacturers find many advantages going with Accuride.
The advantages of working with our team include:
- Unrivaled know-how with over 60 years’ industry experience
- Global presence with facilities in six countries
- A vast, innovative, and dependable array of products
- Close support integrating movement into your designs
Perhaps most importantly, more uptime—your products spend more time in operation and less time offline. That’s greater productivity for your operations.
Accuride OEM Direct – What it is & Why Manufacturers Trust it
April 20th, 2020
High Quality Means Cost Savings in the Long Run
April 6th, 2020