Visit us at booth 1607
Dates: August 24 - 27, 2016
Quality Slides for Woodworking Industries
Whether you call them slides, glides, guides, or runners, you'll find Accuride products in all sorts of fine furniture, custom cabinetry and casework. Our ball bearing slides and sliding products provide movement and positioning for drawers, shelves, trays, doors, panels, computer screens, and more. Here is a sampling of the places you'll find Accuride slides:
- Business and home offices
- Entertainment centers, conference rooms, and training facilities
- Kitchens, bedrooms, and bathrooms
- Schools and universities
- Medical facilities and laboratories
- Retail displays
- Bars and restaurants
- Hospitality and lodging facilities
Tried & True Performance
Accuride's test laboratory is among the largest in the industry. Our products are tested to meet or exceed standards established by ANSI and other testing agencies. Several of our slides are BHMA certified or WI approved.
Accuride offers special features that enrich slide functionality, particularly when well matched to the application. We've listed some popular features below. Click here to learn about the rest of our special features.
- Easy-Close - an integrated soft-close mechanism that helps bring drawers to a gentle close
- Self-Closing - this feature ensures drawers return to the closed position and stay closed after use.
- Touch Release - with touch-release slides, the drawer is held in a closed position until the drawer front is pressed. This releases the slide latch and propels the drawer open slightly.
A Variety of Movement Solutions
Although best known for ball bearing drawer slides and Flipper Door Slides®, be sure to explore our Product Catalog to find out more about Accuride's specialty solutions, linear motion slides, and screen lifts.