The FG115 Friction Guide includes a lightweight, corrosion-resistant track and carriage to deliver smooth and silent linear movement to industrial applications. Tracks are available in 1m or 2m. Carriages are available in Auto-Adjust, Non-Adjust, and Manual Adjust options. Able to withstand harshest environment.
The FG115's ease and resilience make it an ideal tool for bringing smooth and dependable movement to equipment in: Automation, Food Production, Packaging, Media, Machining, Tooling and much more!
Load Rating: 4,000N (900 lbf.)How to Buy How to Buy
- Carriages available in:
- Non-Adjust, for when you don't need to adjust movement or clearance. Clearance between sliding element and rail cannot be fine-tuned. This is a cost-effective solution for applications that don't require high-level precision.
- Manual Adjust, for when you want to fine-tune for the perfect clearance or preload. Adjust the clearance/tension between the sliding elements and rail by Allen wrench.
- Auto-Adjust, for when you want constant preload force for the life of your system. Internal springs maintain constant and consistent tension between sliding elements and rail. Installation is a little more complex: Insert three plastic pins (included) to compress the springs for assembly.
- Aluminum track available in two lengths: 1 meter [3.3 ft.] or 2 meters [6.6 ft.]
- Track may be cut down to the desired length or butted together to extend to greater lengths
- Carriage comes in three options: Manual Adjust, Non-Adjust, and Auto-Adjust