Light-Duty Linear Friction Guide System
- Supports loads up to 4,000N (900 lbf.)
- Aluminum track available in two lengths: 1 meter or 2 meters.
- For additional technical information see below
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- 6000-Series aluminum track available in two lengths: 1 meter or 2 meters
- Load Rating: 4,000N (900 lbf.)
- Advanced technical polymer friction element
- Track may be cut down to desired length or butted together to extend length
- Carriage comes in three options: Manual Adjust, Non-Adjust, and Auto-Adjust
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Ultra-low wear & tear
- Silenced movement
- Carriages available in:
- Non-Adjust, for when you don't need to adjust movement or clearance. Clearance between sliding element and rail cannot be fine-tuned. This is a cost-effective solution for applications that don't require high-level precision.
- Manual Adjust, for when you want to fine-tune for the perfect clearance or preload. Adjust the clearance/tension between the sliding elements and rail by Allen wrench.
- Auto-Adjust, for when you want constant preload force for the life of your system. Internal springs maintain constant and consistent tension between sliding elements and rail. Installation is a little more complex: insert three plastic pins (included) to compress the springs for assembly.