A new article on RVPro.com profiles the exciting new development from Accuride International. Accuride International, the world’s largest designer and manufacturer of sliding hardware, today announced the launch of an online store to expand access to a wide range of its innovative, proven products to both B2B and B2C customers.
The Accuride online store will be particularly useful to customers in transportation sectors, such as trains, automotive and aerospace; engineering and machinery; emergency vehicles; boating; industrial contracting; data enclosures; healthcare; cabinetry and woodworking; home improvement; and STEM education.
Here are a few examples of users who will benefit:
- An in-house design engineer who develops prototypes for various industries, from aerospace to automation to machinery to healthcare
- A maintenance or facility manager seeking replacement parts
- An engineer who wants to test and validate customized products in early design stages, perhaps for an emergency vehicle or a data enclosure
“The website was super-easy to navigate and order from,” said Kris Gaughran, who handles construction project management for Cinergy Construction. “We use Accuride all the time for our high-end home theaters. We love the new online store. Not only was shopping quick, but the product also arrived so fast.”
Read the full article for more information.
Latest posts by Danielle Ernest (see all)
- Accuride International Reaches the RV World - September 3, 2019
- Accuride’s Partnership with The Modern Caravan Spurs a New “Hope” - August 23, 2019
- Pros at Partnering: Accuride International Teams Up with The Modern Caravan - August 22, 2019