Heavy-Duty with Lever disconnect
Behold your new superhero space-saving slide for wider drawers. From shelves for cookware or dry goods to toolboxes and under-the-stairs storage, the 7957 model offers smooth and sturdy hardware in homes, micro-living spaces, and industrial locations.
- Side-mount load capacity up to 350 lbs.
- Flat-mount load capacity up to 150 lbs.
- For drawers up to 42" wide
- For additional technical information see below
With versatile mounting options and a handed lever disconnect for easy disassembly and reinsertion, this heavy-duty solution lends itself to a full range of uses that require unfailing movement and extra-strength. Model 7957 is also BHMA & AWI certified for third-party validation and quality assurance.
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- Side- or flat-mount
- Load Rating: 150 lbs. (flat-mount) and 350 lbs. (side-mount)
- AWI and BHMA certified
- .75" side-space
- Handed lever-disconnect
- Even lengths 12"—36"
- Clear zinc finish
- Handed slide
- Architectural Spec: Drawers 42 in. [1067 mm] wide or less: Accuride 7957 (7950, non-disconnect) all ball bearing slide, with full extension, handed lever disconnect, and 350 lbs./pr. [159 kg] load rating.
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Bridged ball retainer design prevents retainer migration
- Also available by special order: Model 7937, which offers the same features in a narrower cross-section width of .724"
- NOTE: When disconnecting the 7957, re-insert the right member back.