Super Heavy-Duty, Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Slide (1,212 lbs.,3/4-Extension)
Lightweight aluminum + stainless steel ball bearings = super-strength. Resistant to moisture, humidity, and corrosion, our AL4120 model can tackle any heavy-duty task while enduring harsh, outdoor, or moist environments.
- Supports loads up to 1,212 lbs.
- Tested drawer width at 24”
- For additional technical information see below
From woodworking projects to equipment storage and industrial use, this robust solution offers the same smooth, high-performance without adding extra weight to your existing hardware.
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- Lightweight aluminum
- Load Rating: 1,212 lbs.
- 1.42" side-space
- Moderate use: 966 lbs. (24" @ 10K cycles)
- Light use: 1,212 lbs. (24" @ 5K cycles)
- Lengths: 16", 20", 24", 28", 32", 36", 40", 44" and 48" Note: The lengths indicated in inches are approximate conversions from the metric measurements. Please see technical sheet for exact dimensions.
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Lightweight aluminum combined with stainless steel ball bearings and ball retainers provides corrosion resistance and strength without the additional weight of steel slides.