Super Heavy-Duty, Corrosion-Resistant & Full-Extension Aluminum Slide
Just when you thought a movement solution couldn’t get any stronger. Offering full-extension, a little extra side-space, and an increased load capacity compared to to its AL4120 counterpart, the AL4140 model combines the same super-strength and corrosion-resistance to maximize your machinery, cabinet frames, and so much more.
- Supports loads up to 1,323 lbs.
- 1.5” side-space
- For additional technical information see below
From hardware in cellars to heavy-duty appliances, this tough-as-nails yet lightweight slide is a trusty addition to any home. Handling the heaviest loads in the Accuride catalog, the AL4140 also remains an efficient, labor-saving solution in just about any industrial or manufacturing site.
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- Load Rating: 1,323 lbs.
- 1.50" side-space
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Lengths: 16", 20", 24", 28", 32", 36", 40", 44" and 48" Note: the lengths indicated in inches are approximate conversions from the metric measurements. Please see technical sheet for exact dimensions.
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Lightweight aluminum combined with stainless steel ball bearings and ball retainers provides corrosion-resistance and strength without the additional weight of steel slides.